Our QuikSigma® Pro is remarkable software. It changes forever the way quality, six sigma, and problem solving is done.
QuikSigma® Pro provides the essential statistical and non-statistical tools in an easy to use, easy to understand format, with abundant help files. Non-technical users will find the standard, broadly applicable tools to be intuitive and powerful. Technically oriented users will delight in the insight and simplicity of the advanced analytical tools.It's excellent for lean/six sigma projects, root cause analysis, quality and supply chain management and for simple day to day process analysis and improvement.
This software is included in many of our training offerings, but is also sold separately.
Our exclusive QuikSigma® and Advanced QuikSigma® textbooks provide reference material for people preparing to apply the tools. Topic discussions closely follow the classroom presentations. Directing QuikSigma® is intended for people who will set up and manage a six sigma program in an organization. Appropriate books are normally included in our training products, but are also available separately. Binding methods vary from time to time. Also available as a PDF download.
- Project Charter
- Charter Sign-Off
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Gage Consistency Study
- Process Behavior (Control) Charts
- Capability Study
- Sigma Calculator
- Multi-factor Pareto Charts
- Process Map/Value Stream Map
- Cause and Effect Matrix
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Action Plan
- Descriptive Statistics
- Multi-factor regression, ANOVA
- Chi Square Test
- Student's T Test
- Proportion Tests
- F, Barlett's, and Levene's Test
- Anderson Darling Normality Test
- Tolerance Stack Up
- General Full Factorial Experiment
- 2^k Full Factorial Experiment
- Plackett-Burman Screening Experiment
- Half and Quarter Fractional Factorial Experiment
- Central Composite Experiment
- Control Plan